Spread the Love Around

My my my… I am sooo very honoured. Another award for me from Neneth… I was at her space to let her know about an award I got for her (see entry below), instead I got to know I am receiving one too! :

Spread the Love Award
“This award is for Bloggers who are nice people, good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded, please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award”

Gosh! This is quite hard… I would say all the wonderful friends I’ve made through blogging are all deserving and meet every criteria of this award’s nominee. So, if you’re one of my regular visitor and you’ve seen me at your space as well… This Award is for you!:D Feel free to claim it ya.

posted @ 10.9.08,

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Blogger CJane said...

Cutenya the award!! Congratulations on winning the award, Flo! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54