“Brillante Weblog Award”

Yippiee ya-yay! Thanks to Osindak, I've got myself another award to put up on my 'Award Shelve' :D/

The simple rules;
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog


I'd like to nominate Neneth, Jurra, Jesswooi, Sindut, Tweety, John-boy & Coolingstar9 for this 'Brillante Weblog Award' :D Enjoy guys!

posted @ 10.9.08,

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 at 9:57 PM, Blogger coolingstar9 said...

flodawn,
I am very happy to receive this special award.
You deserve this award and you are pass it to me, thanks.
I also have one special friendship award for you, please it from my site.
Have a nice day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54