Cat Pic of the Week (^-_-^)~

Miaow miaow miaow... it was this poor nameless kitty (I think the hidden kitten of our very prolific breeder Kuzan the b****) who made those very pitiful mewing I keep hearing. And I thought it was Red the stray kitten. 'Nameless kitty' here looks a lot like Red, only his fur is slightly faded in colour, and his eyes looks quite unhealthy. The poor darling :( I wanted to rescue him from the hut (grandparent's storage house) but at the same time I'm worried his mom (Kuzan) might not want to take care of him anymore later. Maybe I'll let him grow a bit older first...

posted @ 5.9.08,

1 Comments:

At September 5, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Blogger Anies Azeera said...

..adui, kesian kan his face. ya, better let him grow a bit older dulu lah before you take him.

know what ... my house also baaaanyak stray cat yang datang cari makan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54