The most expensive Barbie!

Happy Tuesday guys... I was checking my mail and this one really got me laughing my lungs out! =)) I think it's good info for you mommies with lil' princesses who adores Barbie dolls ;))

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday.

He pulls over to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person, "How much for one of those barbie's in the display window?"

The salesperson answers, "Which one do you mean, Sir?

We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95."

The amazed father asks: "It's what?!
Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?"

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers:
"Sir..., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat,Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made with Ken's balls."

Question:
Really got 'Divorced Barbie' in the market ka?
:-j If not, this is one good idea for Mattel to look into ha ha ha!

posted @ 9.9.08,

6 Comments:

At September 9, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

hi flo! I didn't anticipate the ending to be that funny. Siok juga tu ada Divorced Barbie. I was wondering when Barbie got married to her Ken? emmm...

 
At September 9, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Blogger RiccLee said...

LoL.. Great joke.. :D

 
At September 10, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Hewwo Sharon; Ur right, bila Barbie married to Kent? And that shud be another expensive set... Barbie wedding gown, barbie wedding cake, barbie honeymoon package etc... *pengsan!*

ricclee; Yeah, hope the joke amused u haha!

 
At September 10, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Blogger Nessa said...

At my age, I still stop and admire those Barbie dolls on the rack. But I never bought one. I've always wanted one ever since I was a lil girl but my parents couldn't afford it...

Ni la dapat anak lelaki seja, kalau ada anak perempuan, buli juga sia bili... hehe

 
At September 10, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Blogger Anies Azeera said...

I had a good laugh lah. Macam real life pula.

 
At September 10, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi flo ..a good laugh ..wondering also when barbie get married to ken hehe ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54