Review: Cellnique Pro Sebum Gel

Cellnique Pro Sebum Gel.
What's that?
The info at the back of the bottle said:

... a beauty-salon-formulation gel to clear both blackheads and
whiteheads on affected skin area without painful extraction. This daily
maintenance gel also slows down oil secretion, leaving skin clear and producing
smooth visible results in 10 pain-free days.

Without Painful Extraction was the keyword here for me...
I was introduced to this wonder gel by colleagues who raved that it "really works!".
Hey, a testimony from people I know and trust, and besides Aunty J was thinking to try it out too. What have I got to loose (except part with some $$$ *sob sob*)?
Plus am not gonna risk having Aunty J looking fresh and blackhead+whitehead free in 14 days while I still have to hide my pothole-like humongous pores behind thick make-up powder!

Well if you have bad case of blackhead & whitehead (especially on the nose area) like me, and is NOT keen to endure painful extraction process... really, I am not being paid for this review (too bad huhuhu)... Cellnique is a great alternative.

The below 'before' and 'after' photos are truly my horribly scarred and porous nose, and not of Mr Frankenstein or Mr Monster as you may be persuaded to think...
Not edited at all. No make up. Fresh out from the bed haha!

Anyway, I started using the gel on 19th June 2008 --

My nose area was coated with dots of whiteheads and the occasional black ones.
14 days later (pic taken 3rd July 2008)... this is the result :)

Note how clearer and smaller the pores are at the tip of my nose. But as yet, my stubborn whitehead are not completely eliminated... the blackheads are visibly gone though. Let see in 1 month times...

The gel is slightly sticky, clear in colour and odourless. One small pump is enough.
As adviced by an experienced user, I daubed one pump of gel twice a day for the 14 days trial, once in the morning and before going to bed.
The process; after washing face, dab on toner, then Cellnique gel before applying moisturiser and make-up as usual.
Waaah... so much to do eh. But after 14 days, can just apply the gel once a day or twice a week or as needed.
But i think for a hard case like mine... I may need more 'twice a day application' days.
There is a slight tightening feeling after application, but it's too mild for me to really notice as I'm usually in a hurry. No cooling sensation or anything though.

As of now, am not totally in love with this gel yet... but it sure helps my nose look less monstrous haha... we'll see after 1 bottle is finish.

So how much is it? Forgot actually hehhe... but ranging from RM110 - RM140.

Any of you tried this product before? What's your testimony?

*I'll share an update on how long the bottle lasted me and on how my nose is doing and whether I am persuaded to buy a second one after I finish this first bottle :)*

posted @ 7.7.08,

9 Comments:

At July 7, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Blogger coolingstar9 said...

Hi, now your nose look shining, it is good to have some investment on this, pamper yourself little bit lol.
good information for ladies.
Have a nice day,
coolingstar9

 
At July 7, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Blogger RiccLee said...

Gratz.. I think ur RM100+ worth it la.. But I frankly, I dun see any difference in real yet.. Maybe not close enough.. :-D

 
At July 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Blogger seventh said...

normally what i see in a blog is photo first then follow by the story. lol.. i tot it was someone's nose. turned out , it's yours!.. hehehe

well, to have a better photo, or for your nose comparison, you must make sure the flash exposure is the same for before and after.

frankly, i dont see any difference...for now :) coz it has different photo exposure.

 
At July 8, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where to get the product Flo, my face skin is 10 times worse than yours. Lots of potholes on my face...

 
At July 8, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Hi Cooling :)
This product can be used for men too I believe hehehe... Now men oso wanna look their best *grin*

Ricclee;
Haha! Only can really see the difference after remove make-up that. I've been monitoring my nose now and then hahar! (jus to make sure the gel worked for me or not)

Seventh;
Aiyaaa... u knw la me cincai when it comes to photography hehhe. I dunno how to make sure the exposure same :( But to my naked eyes, the pores r smaller and less whitehead... no more blackhead :P

Queen B;
Ooo There's a Cellnique clinic on the 5th Floor of Centerpoint. Can be seen from Palm Square (4th Floor). It's on the LEFT side if you go up the stair leading to Growball Cinema (new entrance in Palm Sq).

 
At July 12, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Blogger Ratu Syura said...

Eeee.. I want! I have the same problem as yours! Byk betul blackheads. Let us know how it goes k! But seeing as how your nose looks better in just 2 weeks, I would definitely give it a try! Thanks for sharing!

 
At July 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Hi Syura: Entering 4th week I think now... so far so good :) Pores look much smaller now. No more blackheads... but the whites are pretty stubborn, but at least verry fine compared to before.

 
At July 14, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

I have a black crease across my nose. I need to look into getting something for it!

 
At July 24, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaa.. I also wanna buy lah!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54