Cat's Photo of the Week (^-_-^)~

It's Friday again...
U know what it meanssss muahahahahaha!

My fav cat photo this week is... *drum rolls*

These are the usual gang who never seems to be fed enough! Opening our entrance door means seeing 8 pityful eyes looking up expectantly at you (but it work everytime *grr*)

They are the first to greet me "G'morning! We're hungry!" before I go to work, and they're there to massage my ankles as I get off my car when I return from work.

Out of the four, only Ekew is our original cat... Salem, Oren and Ginger adopted us and nothing can make them give us up! Fuh!

p/s: Btw, those set of human feet aren't mine... it's their male feeder. I was taking this photo.

posted @ 4.7.08,

5 Comments:

At July 4, 2008 at 10:29 AM, Blogger RiccLee said...

Hi Flo.. ;-)

Ur cat so daring.. U know, those wild cat around my house dare not to get close to me..

Coz they know the consequences.. LoL..

 
At July 5, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Blogger Ratu Syura said...

Eeeee... cantik la all your cats! Especially Ekew!! So nice! There's this one mommy cat that adopted us but our family never did want it! Tapi kan, 4 generations sudah they live with us!! And we still don't like them.. But lately the new kitties are starting to grow on me.. Cute pulak.. hehehe..

 
At July 7, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Hi Ric, U gotta love the strays that comes to ur hse y'know heheh... cos ppl say the cat-God is watching and will reward humans who takes good care of cats :)

Hi Ratu; Haha that's so cute how u guys couldn't shoo those strays away as well :) They're suppose to be bringing luck to the adopted family *wink wink* so better feed those cute kitties :) Show me the cutest one ya!

 
At July 8, 2008 at 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flo, i'm sorry i'm also like riccle, cats never like me... my sister's cats always stay away from me cos they know whats going to happen when... a kick (God please forgive me).

 
At July 8, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Hi Queen B;
Alaaaaa... mebbe all the cat u jumpa yg not charming dis... wait u meet one really adorable and fat one hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54