Mini Reunion: Class of 1995 - 5 Science

The long awaited 'Mini Reunion' was a grand success!

Only 10 out of 21 of us were able to attend. The above pic showed our seating arrangement. Not in pic: Lenny & me.

We have Wendy who is much more persistent than a Rottweiler to thank for... As several attendees confessed, if it wasn't for Wen's incessant calls and sms-es, they might not have come hmmmm...

It was great to note that, there was no awkward moment; it was *yadda-yadda* *gossip-gossip* *blah-blah-blah* from the word go for us girls. Haha! Typical of girls huh :)

For some friends, I have not seen them since we left high-school more than a decade ago, so it was lovely to renew our acquaintance :)

Wendy prepared a slides show of some pictures from the school-girls days which brought out lovely memories from those much slimmer days.

We had an informative 'catching up' session, where we each share our journey from high school to where we are now. Clare even took a recording of the whole session (why???)... which I know I shall be quite embarrassed to watch later! Yikes! Never like to see myself on tape *cringe*

Then *growl growl growl* our stomach rumbled... and it was time to fill up our belly. These were the foods we had that evening.


As we had dessert, I conducted a simple "Friend Art' session... Each of us would draw a name and draw a potrait of that friend. After which, we all had fun guessing whose potrait it was. Below is mine drawn by Julie.

Looks like me ka? Well Jules, you got my humongous ears right :)

Our potrait was also for us to take home as a token or keepsake from this mini reunion.

The night cannot end without the compulsory 'Group Photo'...
The 10 of us... Hope the other 11 can make it for the next Reunion :)

Our class photo in 1994... can identify us 10 ka? Hehe... still look the same... Even better!

Later, after the bills were settled... Linda, Wen & me were treated to a nightcap by dear Clare, as a bribe to keep her company as she waited for her bro to pick her up *grin*




Till the next Reunion!

To view the whole photo... CLICK HERE!

Want more? Read the reunion coverage by Wendeth :)

posted @ 2.7.08,

5 Comments:

At July 2, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Blogger seventh said...

wey, u got the wrong caption ler.. the second last photo is for 5 Science, 1995 lar. hehehehe

 
At July 2, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Blogger seventh said...

hahaha. why "our class photo in 1994"? salah tu..

 
At July 3, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Blogger nobathroomnosink said...

eee sioks!!

 
At July 4, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best nya dapat jumpa, I lost all my school friends.. tak tau p mana semua. I went to girls school too (St Ursula Convent).

 
At July 4, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Seventh/Wen: Aiyaaaa... u knw la my poor memory dis hehe... My other 'confirm' form 5 pic with long hair n fringe confuse me bah... cos here my hair is much shorter, like my other pic in form 4 hmmm... heesh...

s'pollyanna: Hehe mmg sioks the place n wat more... ada gang gossip hahaha!

Queen B: That's sad u lost contact with ur girlfriends... susah us last time, cos we cannot exchange email add or hp number right. Paling-paling pun just exchange snail-mail add. And we usually loose the piece of paper the very next day :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54