I am car-less today :~(

Feel like my kaki patah (broken leg)…
Why?

My car is sick...

When I started my car engine in the morning, there was a loud motor-fan like sound which was not there before…
The sound became worse when I pressed the accelerator pedal…
Like a turbo jet-plane about to take off and cause my car to break into many pieces *sob sob*

I dun want to end up creating unnecessary traffic jam should the engine fail on me…
So after sending bro off to school, I opted to drive back home…
Luckily one nice friend was able to let me carpool with her to work hehe!
So tomorrow, I’ll be accompanying my poor car to the car hospital lar
Hope the maintenance charge won’t cause my wallet to become too light huhuhu…


Update: My car is good again yay! It was diagnosed with leaking car exhaust (cannot be saved anymore) and dirty gear box. I am a few hundred ringgit poorer *sob sob* but am relieved it wasn't anything worse :)

posted @ 26.6.08,

2 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

already the petrol price makes the wallet light, the car hospital will make the wallet even lighter...what has become of us ya?

 
At July 1, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Mebbe next time got subsidi for car maintenance kan hahar! In our dream hmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54