FRIDAY - Cat's Pic of the Week (^-_-^)~

I am declaring from today onward (till I say so), every Friday will be my 'CAT'S PIC OF THE WEEK' post.

Means I get to share my fav kitty photo of the week :-)

To start of, for this Friday my fav pic is as seen below.

That's Ekew, our alpha male kitty in the house. The other male cat in residence was a stray, until he adopted us. Well, he'll be featured maybe next week hehe...

Till then, everyone's welcome to come up with the best caption for this pic (^-_-^)~

posted @ 20.6.08,

5 Comments:

At June 20, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Blogger Anies Azeera said...

Thats a nice one.

So you love cats I can see. Drop by to our house one of these days, we have 4 domestic long hair cats.

Used to have more, including one flat face but gave them for adoption.

 
At June 20, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Hi Aines :)
Wah weee u oso a cat lover :) great! ur long hair cats must be verrry cute huh hehe...
Mine all kampungs only now.
Yeah, one of these days i might take u up on ur offer ^_^

 
At June 21, 2008 at 5:16 AM, Blogger Ratu Syura said...

Eeee.. comelnyaa.. I used to have a cat just like that. We named him Si Tikus! LOL!

 
At June 25, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi flodawn, got to your blog from ulai. Your cat really look like a PUMA :-)

We had one kampung cat mixed burmese, we called her muffin and we even made a photoblog of her own. Unfortunately she died after being attacked by stray dogs.

Anyway, lets try this as caption for your cat photo: TAKE A HIKE, OR JOG -- I'M UNDISTURBABLE.

cheers

 
At June 25, 2008 at 5:00 PM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Hi Zenoed :) Hehe good caption!
Thks for dropping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54