Cat's Pic of the Week (^-_-^)~

This is the late Gombon, a macho half breed cream-with-specks-of-yellow coloured tomcat, who was one of the many stray cats that adopted us over the years.

He died 2 years back of an ear infection he received from tomcatting around the neighbourhood. Gombon was tough, but I guess he finally met his match then.

Note how he looked absolutely at home in our dining room, looking regal as if he was our cat all along hehe…

Thought of any good caption for this photo? Share it here ya :)

All I could think of is, “I’m waiting… where’s that kitty snack!”

posted @ 27.6.08,

5 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sombongnya it looks, idung tinggi betul ni kucing macam dia yang boss dalam rumah kan....heee

 
At July 1, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Blogger Ratu Syura said...

I agree with queen bee.. macho betul kucing ni!! We used to have a cat that looks the same but ndak macho langsung! He was very2 old and tidur saja!! Hehe..

 
At July 1, 2008 at 8:03 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Hi Queen B & Ratu :)
Yep, Gombon was one very proud macho cat. But this just made him more adorable to me hehehe...

 
At July 1, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Blogger seventh said...

gombon: I'm the king here. Go away and don't disturb while i'm resting.

hahhaha.

 
At July 1, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

I'm not very good with captions... tiada idea. I also agree with Queen Bee. Gombon looked like a king with that pose... all that's missing is a crown! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54