Cat Pic of the Week (^-_-^)~

Weeeeee! TGIF!
As usual... today I'd like to share another one of my fav cat's photo collection :D
Here's (the late) Sinbad and Ekew dozing away like nobody's business...


Mmmm... I've been neglecting my blog this week... but not for lack of stuff to share... In fact I've got an exciting news to share (*HINT* Naughty but super-adorable addition to my current strays) ...At night been too busy with the up coming Sunday School kids 'Parish Level Games Contest preparation happening this weekend (:|
Next week will be much better I hope...

posted @ 19.9.08,

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Syioknya your cats tidur tebalik2. Eh, Sinbad no more oredi? Kesian gia...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54