Thanks for dropping by!


Creating online store *piece of cake!*

This is a totally exciting info I’ve learnt. We novice, greenhorn, non-tech people can actually create our very own website of online store without having to empty our wallet, complete with free store design and those prerequisite shopping cart by just using an ecommerce software.

Not just any shopping cart software, but an award winning one!

Other benefits are that we would be enjoying technical support and customer service should we come across a stumbling block, and best of all, get found on search engines *yay!*

The Ashop Commerce service is securely hosted with full fraud alerts and web promotion services to assist their clients to optimize their store potential and visibility on the net.

The only bummer for me right now is that… I don’t have anything I can offer in an online store… dang! Hmmmm… well one just never know… One sweet day I might own me very own online store (^_^)

posted @ 4.4.08,

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Anonymous Izzonet Best Shopping Cart said...

Aw, I think you have already gotten through this and have already planned putting up your own online store. There have been many ecommerce software companies that offer the same services you mentioned and I think there could be better ones. Try to explore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54