Thanks for dropping by!


The animals are breeding! *yikes!*

Hoh boy!

I have just discovered that another she-cats residing in my house is PREGNANT! One had just given birth last month, and her poor kittens (I am guessing around 3-4 kittens) are stashed somewhere up on the rooftop. Haven’t seen all the kittens yet, just been hearing their pitiful mewing *aargh!* Can’t stand pitiful mewing…. (~_~)

At the same time, Snow the dog has FIVE puppies just about a month old… Gosh! … how many pets do we having hanging around our house now? I’ve lost counts.

Hoh boy!

posted @ 4.4.08,

2 Comments:

At April 4, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kadazanmonk is curious. Which one is snow? is she another stray dog that the family has adpopted? Can u take a pix of her and puppies and post them in ur story-mory?

 
At April 22, 2008 at 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom in law has 11 new kittens!! gosshhhh i can pengsan oh whenever i go to my inlaw's!!
i cant hv my meals in peace coz those monsters like to go near my leg...darn!!
i owez tumpahkan my food coz terkejut those monsters come near me....but im yet to pecahkan pinggang mangkuk huhuhu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54