Thanks for dropping by!


A ride on Goldilock...

Goldilock… or just Goldie for short, is Aunty F’s new family car…


Goldilock and me...

It was my first ride on Goldie (as Aunty F christen ‘her’) yesterday. Our first destination was to Sutera Marina for a buffet lunch. For not having any breakfast, I was feeling really greedy… basar mata bah hehe…

Filled this big plate with the ‘Otak-otak’ lunch set menu. This is twice as much as I’d usually have! Greedy-greedy-greedy me hmmm…


The 'Otak-otak lunch set'... the rice is good, but the Otak-otak, I've tasted better (-_-)
Too dry. As for the beef rendang... I love!

With a much bloated and heavier tummy, Goldie took us to Wisma Merdeka next.

I was trying not to spend unnecessarily… who am I kidding? I couldn’t resist getting this lippy from Skin Food… It's all the lippy casing fault *grrrr* it has this totally cute cupid caricature holding an apple that really sold me! Bye-bye-bye RM28.00…


Love the lippy colour too (Honey Glossy Rouge)… it has a mild fresh fruity fragrance and is incredibly moist. Feels a bit like rolling on lip-gloss to me though.

Overall, my first ride on Goldie with Aunty F was loads of fun. Looking forward to more ‘fun-ride’ hehehhe … Aunty F, you reading this? Humongous hint hehehe…

posted @ 31.3.08,

1 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful family car...Kadazanmonk heard that it is very expensive. The price of the car is equivalent to the price of one big bungalow house..therefore Aunty F can convert the car into a mobile home too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54