Thanks for dropping by!


Weekend finding: Shop full of CATS stuff!

"A dog thinks: People give me a nice warm house, a place to sleep and food... they must be Gods!

A Cat thinks: People give me a nice warm house, a place to sleep and food... I must be a God!" -- Anon.

Calling all CAT PEOPLE! (can also be mighty useful to yea who has cat-loving/crazy-friends).

Maybe this is old news to some, but for my fellow cat lovers who has not discovered 'HIKOSEN CARA --Brand of Smiles', well... I've got stupendous news! :-D

Hikosen Cara is a small, but simply wonderful shop selling everything with CAT embroideries or CAT details, situated in the new Asia City Complex, on 1st Floor -- right in the middle of the complex. Sorry, am not very good with describing direction.

Hikosen Cara -- Strictly for cat people :-) I just looove the smiley cat cartoon *awwww*...

CAT soft toys, bags, wallet, coin-purse, slippers, pillowcase, children clothes, shirts, door deco and so much more can be found in this amazing shop! ... My eyes almost bulged out hehehe... See for yourself from these photos I excitedly captured *grin*





Alas... I couldn't get closer to these treasures (T_T) ... the shop was still closed although it was already 11.00am++ on a Saturday! I gave it another half an hour to open, but tough luck *duh!* Will try again next week hmmmm... Perhaps this is a good thing, the shop being close I mean. I might just run amok in there! With our salary just banked in $$$$$$$ ka-ching ... *Phew*

** TIP! -- Any of these stuffs will guarantee a *gu-gu-ga-ga* reaction effect on your cat-loving/crazy friends. Purr-fect as a gift ... birthdays or *ehem* as a Christmas gift :-) Can never be too early to start Christmas-gift shopping y'know... ;-)

Labels:

posted @ 28.10.07,

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 at 2:06 PM, Blogger Aunty J said...

Hey, I think this is the same brand that the shop I was telling you about in City Mall....but golly those stuff are expensive isn't it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54