Thanks for dropping by!


My 'Cinderella' incident...

Gosh the last time I wrote an entry was LAST YEAR!:-O
I’ve got so much to share, but I just can’t seem to find the perfect time mmm…
But this funny incident that befallen me during lunch today just screamed to be shared haha!

Aunty J and I were walking out of a supermarket when…@-)@-)
My Vincci shoe did a ‘Cinderella’ on me…:-S


The whole sole just dropped, and I quickly made grab for it and hid it inside my 'lunch bag'! I stood on tip-toe on my left feet so as not to make it obvious. Thankfully I was wearing pants that’s long enough (imagine if I wore skirt!)

There is no shoe shop in Likas Square… so this had to be my temporary ‘shoe’…
Cute eh? Cost RM2.00 only hah!


Good thing I keep a spare shoe in my car… Phew!
You guys experienced any similar incident before? Share!

To all my blog friends… thanks for your visits… I hope to return soon and catch up on my storymory, and also catch up on the happenings in your blog (which I miss terribly!)
meanwhile, have a great evening ahead!

posted @ 19.2.09,

8 Comments:

At February 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Blogger uji said...

nice pedicure!

 
At February 24, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that sure is every girl's nightmare! I remember I had this similar incident with my boots. My boots went all 'crocodile mouth' on me >:{ grr, I hadda drag my feet the whole way. Lucky thing it was at night and the clubbers around me were too busy dancing/drinking to notice. :] I agree with uji, gotta love your pedicure! Bright red. ^.-

 
At February 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

duii..nasib ko ada spare kan flo..saya pun mau simpan spare di kereta la ni..bahaya

 
At February 25, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Blogger Aunty J said...

hahaha...sorry I wasn't a sympathetic friend at that time as I was laughing away at your "cinderella 'incident ;p Anyway, to make u feel better..I've done a couple of "cinderella" stunts before too..had to drag one of my foot and bought a new pair...well, a good excuse to add to our shoes/sandals collection eh ;p

 
At March 1, 2009 at 1:36 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Hewoo Uji! Thanks :) Nasib ngam2 my pedi oso up-to-date kekeke...

Boogie m'dear; u must hv looked like u were executing a cool dance move then hehehe... the draggin' ma food move kekeke :P

Neth :P itu la bah nasib I keep spare... if not whole day guna d slipar RM2 la haha!

Aunty J dear... Hmmmm u r naughty2 *sigh* But u r right *evil grin* now i have a valid reason to shop for a new shoe kekeke :D

 
At March 1, 2009 at 1:37 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

Boogie... ooops! I meant... the 'draggin ma foot move'... typo error there hehehe

 
At March 7, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Blogger John Harding said...

i had a similar incident but not with shoes...i was wearing my skinny pants (you know its very 'in' nowadays)...this tight pants breaks right in the middle when i was in coffee bean...actually after the coffee, i was supposed to meet my friends in the club, but i rushed home and sleep hahaha...

 
At March 13, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Blogger FloDawn said...

My dear john boy aka harding; Walaah ... u so slim pun can koyak ur pants??? Hmmm must b ur perut buncit a bit after coffee bean tu heheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54