Thanks for dropping by!


A Wedding & A Drink afterward

Another storymory I wanted to share was about our colleague Caleb's wedding reception at STAR KK, earlier this month on the 8 December.
As I was fresh from the photography workshop in Kudat, I thought to try something different with my 'push & shoot' digi cam... with this result :(


Humph! I spoiled the newly-wed grand entrance pic instead! Cis!
I loved Eunice's (the radiant bride) wedding gown here... but too bad, due to my ambitious photo-taking method, I cannot show it here.


This pic was of the newly-wed, Caleb & Eunice, pouring out the champagne. But ngam-ngam time I clicked, the hotel men-in-black entered the scene heeesh...


The 'Yaaam-Seng!' session... Eunice wearing different dress here.


Mini-group photo with Caleb :) Notice anything special?????


After the reception ended around 10pm++, 3 senoritas & 3 senoras stopped by for a night cap at 'Blue Note', just adjacent to the ballroom. We had the place all to ourselves!


Sindut & myself then strong-armed Tweety into agreeing to display her dancing prowess...
with this result...


Yati emerged a better dancer that night hehehe...
Too bad the next day was a working day ooo hmmmmmmm...

posted @ 23.12.08,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54