I'm leavin' on a jetplane... *aiseh*

Guys, I’ll be on a short hiatus…
Am flying to KL later this evening then drive to Penang tomorrow morning with my gurl-friends. Be back to KK on Monday evening.

My dear-dear ex-Uni roomie & apartment mate, Ju-Bong, had been barking at the rest of us for a reunion since early 2007… Mannnnnn the word ‘reunion’ makes me feel ancient somehow *lol!* I prefer to see it as ex-apartment mates gurl-outting!

Well it's finally taking place (^_^)

Watch out Penang! Here comes the ‘giddy gurlssss’
(anyway, that was what we named ourselves back then *doh*)

Will update on our adventures when I return next week. Ta-ta!

Labels:

posted @ 24.4.08,

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Blogger Rozella said...

Hi there. Was just passing by. Hope you have a good trip! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54