Thanks for dropping by!


Safety first

Before stepping into uncharted territory, or doing something totally new to me, the first thing that comes to mind is, “is it safe?” “will I be okay?”

And after a troublesome-expensive lesson few years back on gallivanting around the huge sphere of what we call the Internet (caught a virus that injured my wallet much! Ouch!), I vowed to only use trusted directory or search engine to take me places in the net.

One such directory which I found pretty useful not to mention SAFE is Atlist.org. This site provides a wide-ranging directory of categories one can use to search for stuff, from Art & Culture to Home and Garden.


So the next time you need to search for information, try Atlist. Safety first everybody *wink*

posted @ 19.3.08,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54