Thanks for dropping by!


'Hinompuka'

I realised last night that I've not eaten a 'Hinompuka' for a long time. I went to a rosary session (October being a rosary month) at my aunt's, and 'Hinompuka' was one of the dessert served :)

Tapau-ed (take away) some for breakfast and to share with my food-loving colleagues hehe...

To this page's visitors who have never heard of 'Hinompuka' (sound rather like a Japanese word right), well 'Hinompuka' is a declicious-gooey Kadazan cake made of glutinous rice wrapped in banana leave. To give it flavour variety, one can choose to add either banana or sweet potato into the main ingredient. My personal fav is Banana-Hinompuka!

Below is a photo of the Hinompuka I had for breakfast earlier today hehehe... kept me going till lunch time.

Front

Back

Inside ... :-P

Labels:

posted @ 30.10.07,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54