A wedding & Hari Raya

I had a really FULL day today...
My stomach feels soooo heavy right now from all the Raya foods...(:|
It's my own fault for being big-eyed of course... But how can I say NO to good food, right? :P
I attended a friend's wedding in the morning and spent the rest of the afternoon till late evening visiting 4 houses celebrating Raya
.
I should have rationed my stomach bah... but from the first destination, I became greedy to taste each and all the dishes and kueh raya available...
In each place I was hoping they'd have the milk powder version of kueh makmur... but all four places only had the icing type... mmmm... still sedap lah, but lama already I crave the milk powder type, so a bit dissapointed la =((... but overall
, I ate way toooo much la.
Nevermind just today mah kan...

Anyhow, I'm sure most of you out there had similar 'big-eyed' day too today hehe...

I'd like to wish all friends and readers celebrating Hari Raya a
'Selamat Hari Raya'
&
Let's take this occassion as a LICENSE to EAT!

Here's sharing some pic taken today...

I love this spontaneous photo of Anthony & Shirley... the radiant newlywed.
Congratulation to these two lovely couple!

Our first Raya destination was at Lembah Impian Resort/ Homestay. I didn't take any photo in the following 3 Raya destinations as I felt malu-malu kucing, and plus I was busy stuffing myself...


posted @ 1.10.08,

5 Comments:

At October 2, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures look enticing .. must go and check it out one day :]

 
At October 4, 2008 at 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kadazanmonk says:
Cantik la you punya baju-raya. The groom looks familiar!!!!

 
At October 6, 2008 at 12:55 AM, Blogger Anies Azeera said...

wah, you all had so much fun raya-ing d lembah impian o kan & ..ya the groom looks familiar lah.

 
At October 7, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

waaaaaa...........so beautiful...not u laa..the place...hehehehe

 
At October 7, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

waaaaaa...........so beautiful...not u laa..the place...hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54