Thanks for dropping by!


Election Day...

(I composed this on 8 March, but only get to upload today *sigh* I was engrossed with doing a ‘face-lift’ then)

Yeah I know this post topic is pretty stale by now… it's not freshly out of the oven anymore… but I smell strong aroma of post-election bun tho hehehe…


Round about at St Michael, Donggongon.

This year was my second time exercising my rights as a Malaysian. I totally forgot how the whole process went, but I figured the most important prerequisite is ones identification card.

Not fancying long queues, me and Rita did the deed around noon times hoping by then all the hungry voters would be headed to the nearest eatery or stay put till after lunch *grin* And double yay! We were right… No queues at all lalalalalala… that was like 12.30 noon.
Rita just got her paper slip.
Am done! Off to sell umbrellas now.

I wanted to take my voting name slip out with me (cos Rita took hers out) for remembrance sake and for the 4 digits (my name list number) to try my luck at a lil’ gambling with number kekeke… but the lady reading my name out held tight to the slip of paper and I failed to memorize the 4 numbers! O dang…

*Am sick of discussing the election result. So will not mention anything here*

Then we had the rest of the day to enjoy… I lurrrvee Saturdays… Does anyone hate this day?

Me and friends (and bro) went bowling the rest of the evening… a game I’d love to be good at… but alas… even my first timer friends score much-much-much more than me! What is wrong with my hand? WHY can’t I throw a straight line? Grrrr… (-_-)
My world class throw... (-_-)

posted @ 8.3.08,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54