Thanks for dropping by!


Here In My Home - Malaysian Artistes For Unity



In view of the tense political atmosphere in our country at the moment... I think this song's message is very spot on. Whatever happens with our government, Malaysian needs to think about uniting... for PEACE sake.

Can it happen?

We all need a kick start with one voice, for more echoes to be heard.


My friend wendy urged for this video to be shared, and in the spirit of PEACE & HARMONY, I am sharing it in story-mory. Y'all can check the official site and downloads HERE.

posted @ 22.5.08,

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Blogger seventh said...

Yeah, right now we're having political tense in our very own country.

I really hope it will be over soon. We, as Malaysian, unite, peace and harmony -- words to be spread around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







ss_blog_claim=73578a63cbd90553810555a07de35b54